Just got tagged. Just another reference that I am slowing down in my old age. Oh well, still fun to play along. Just like in an ultra... I will never win a race but it is always fun to get out there in the mountains and enjoy the trail. Kim http://ocrunnergirl.blogspot.com/ got me as I was running accross the playground during my morning recess. So, here it is...
1. Find nearest book
2. Name book and author
3. Turn to page 123
4. Go to 5th sentence and copy the next three to blog
5. tag 3 others (this might be hard. I might have to hide around the corner to catch somebody)
1. Book: Stedmans medical dictionary, sorry, I'm at work and that is the closest book.
2. Author? I'll name the Chief Editor, Margery S. Berube
3. Yes, I'm now looking at page 123, counting to five here. (Good thing I have that many fingers.)
4. Calor (Kal' lor) n. A The bodily heat indication an inflammation.
Caloric (Ka-lor'ik) adj. 1. Of or relating to calories.
2. Of or relating to heat.
5. Hidding now to catch somebody instead of trying to run fast and tag them.
Whew! I was worried when I had to turn to page 123. Didn't know if I was going to have to write about something of the disgusting nature.
Hmmm who will be coming around the corner next. Yes, I am hiding right next to the doors back into the school. The teacher Miss Anderson will be blowing her wistle soon I am sure of it...........
Hey just got Olga,
Ahhh, Got Michelle
Now I'm off to go back in class. Can't play tag until lunch recess. I'm safe for a bit. And yes I did have a crush on Miss Anderson in Second grade.