Monday, January 01, 2007

muscle tear

Muscle tear...

Well, I scanned Kyly's butt today. She has probably about a grade 3 muscle tear in her hamstring. Yes, the worst tear that you can have. It doesn't look good. It is the worst MRI muscle tear that I have ever seen. She is so pationate about running. This will take time to heal. I feel bad. This is the worst news that a runner can hear. I hope her doctor has some answers. Not a good way to start off the new year!!! (yes, muscle tear on the right or on the left side as you are seeing picture. But really you are viewing the picture as if Kyly was standing in front of you, facing you. The tear is in the right hamstring. You can see the fluid all the way down her leg. This is not good.)

3 comments:

Olga said...

Oh, crap! Wish her patience and full recovery, albeit slow.

Backofpack said...

I don't know Kylie, but wish her well for me. I hope she has a full and complete recovery.

Unknown said...

oh my word!